Complimentary Initial Consultation
At Dr. Hong’s office, first-time patients are offered free initial consultations. Upon completion of a thorough examination during your first visit, Dr. Hong will be able to answer the following questions about your Orthodontic requirements:
- Is orthodontic treatment indicated?
- When is the correct time to
- What treatment options
- How long will treatment last?
- How much will treatment cost?
A written summary of our findings and recommendations will be provided in order to help you understand and decide on any orthodontic requirements.
The cost of treatment depends on the complexity of the patient’s orthodontic needs. We try our very best to make orthodontics affordable. You will be able to discuss fees and payment options before treatment begins. We offer various payment plans to suit different budgets, including a “No Down Payment” option.
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we will offer a fee discount of 7%. (If you have insurance, we will offer a discount for payment of your portion of the fee that will not be covered by insurance.)
- To fit your individual needs, financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over a period of months.
- For your convenience, we accept payment by VISA and MASTERCARD.
At Dr. Hong’s office, we accept most insurance plans. Our staff is here to assist you by researching your insurance plan and verifying that you will be receiving the maximum benefits available under your policy. If you have any questions regarding your insurance, please do not hesitate to call us!
The appointment during which Dr. Hong will install your appliances (i.e., braces) usually takes from 40 to 60 minutes. Afterwards, you will see us every 4-8 weeks for 20 to 40 minutes each time. We make diligent efforts to be punctual for our patients and we greatly appreciate patients who extend the same courtesy to us. Keeping regular appointments ensures that treatment will be completed on time.