Dr. Justin Hong, Orthodontist
Dr. Hong is a Southern California native. After graduating from Crescenta Valley High School in La Crescenta, he went on to graduate with honors from the University of California – Los Angeles. Dr. Hong continued his study at the University of California – Los Angeles’ School of Dentistry to earn a Doctor of Dental Surgery. Dr. Hong then graduated from Temple University with a Certificate in Orthodontics as well as a Master’s degree in Oral Biology.
Dr. Hong is a member of several dental and orthodontic associations such as American Association of Orthodontists, California Dental Association, Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists, Orange County Dental Society and American Dental Association.
Dr. Hong offers the latest in orthodontic care for both adults and children by combining a fun and caring atmosphere with state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to help create beautiful smiles that will last a lifetime.
Dr. Hong is currently resides in Irvine with his wife, Youna, and two lovely daughters – Audrey and Claire. When Dr. Hong is not caring for his patients, he enjoys golf, racquetball, and traveling with his family.
- UCLA, Bachelor in Science, Biochemistry
- UCLA, Doctor in Dental Surgery
- Temple University, Residency in Orthodontics
- Temple University, Masters in Science, Oral Biology
- Member of American Association of Orthodontists
- Advisory Board, Assistance League of Long Beach Orthodontic Center
- Member of American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists, California Dental Association, and Orange County Dental Society.